We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we are protecting the information you entrust to us.
Why We Collect Personal Information
Your Personal Information will be collected only for the following purposes:
- To determine the eligibility of the customer for the products and services we offer.
- To provide ongoing service.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you have visited recently
The person collecting Personal Information will ensure that the customer is made aware of:
- Why the Personal Information is needed.
- How the Personal Information will be used
- How the Personal Information will be stored
- The fact that The Foam King will never sell or give away your personal information
- The policies and procedures used to manage Personal Information is open to everyone. Customers will have access to information about those policies and procedures and the information will be easy to understand.
- Access to your Personal Information can be arranged by contacting us.